The plate bending thickness of press brake
Pay attention to the plate bending thickness during the operation of the press brake.
In the bending process, the bending force required for the metal plate is proportional to its thickness. The greater thickness of the metal sheet needs a greater bending force. The equipment tonnage also increases accordingly. After the V-shaped groove at the bending point of the metal plate before bending. The remaining thickness of the plate is greatly reduced so that the bending force also reduced accordingly. Nanjing HASS Machine makes the thick plate It can be bent with smaller tonnage. This not only reduces the investment in equipment but also saves energy and space.
How to avoid the deviation of bending angle and size?
For the bending process, the bending quality is mainly determined by the two important parameters of bending angle and size. To ensure the forming size and angle of bending during bending, you need to pay attention to the following aspects.
1. The upper and lower molds are not concentric with each other, which will cause errors in the bending size. Before bending, the upper and lower molds need to be centered.
2. After the move, the left and right positions of the rear block, the relative position of the sheet, and the lower die may change which affects the bending size. Before bending, should re-measure the position distance of the rear block.
3. The parallelism between the workpiece and the lower die is insufficient, which will cause bending spring back and affect the bending angle. We must measure and adjust the parallelism before bending.
4. When the primary bending angle is insufficient, it will also affect the secondary bending. The accumulation of bending errors will cause the workpiece forming size and angle errors to increase. So it is particularly important to ensure the accuracy of unilateral bending.
5. When bending, the size of the lower die V port is inversely proportional to the bending pressure. When processing metal plates of different thicknesses, it is necessary to select the appropriate lower die V-groove according to the regulations. Generally, 6 to 8 times the thickness of the plate is most suitable.
6. When press brake bending the workpiece after planning the V-shaped groove, make sure that the upper die edge. The bottom edge of the workpiece V-shaped groove and the bottom edge of the lower die V-shaped groove are on the same vertical flat.
7. When bending the workpiece after grooving, to prevent the clamping of the knife, the upper die angle is preferably controlled at about 84°.