AVIDO SPB 63T/2500 CNC DA53T system press brake
DA53T CNC hydraulic press brake is a steel sheet bending machine, it is composed by supporting frame, worktable, and pressing board. The mainframe is processed by annealing art, long time using, there is no shape changing, keep high bending precision.
- The frame is made of steel structure, left and right vertical plate, worktable, and pressure plate are welded into a whole structure. After welding, the internal stress is eliminated by tempering, so the whole steel is good and the stability is high.
- Latest high-frequency responding hydraulic control technology, faster, more efficient, and accurate.
- The optimal ratio of parameters and top-level core configuration ensures stable performance and easy operation.
- According to the state of sheet metal on the press brake, the CNC system can automatically control the table deflection compensation yielding uniform length of all work-pieces angles.
- The distance of the rear gear and the stroke of the slider is controlled by the numerical control system, which is convenient and quick.
- The oil cylinder has been forged, Quenched and tempered, fine grinding, hard chromium plating, and other processes, and with the seal ring, the phenomenon of oil leakage in customer service.
- The hydraulic system adopts the integrated hydraulic system of oil roads to reduce the installation of the pipeline, and the appearance of the hydraulic system is beautiful and concise.
DA-53T system introduction
- “Hot-Key” touch navigation
- 10.1″ high-resolution color TFT
- Up to 4 axes (Y1, Y2 + 2 aux. axes)
- Crowning control
- Tool/material / product library
- Servo and frequency inverter control
- Advanced Y-axis control algorithms for closed-loop as well as open-loop valves
- TandemLink (option)
- USB memory stick interfacing
- Profile-T offline software
|6||Die loading height(Daylight)||mm||420|
|7||Y-axis down speed||mm/sec||180|
|8||Y-axis return speed||mm/sec||120|
|9||Y-axis working speed||mm/sec||4~15(adjustable)|
|12||Max. Back gauge distance||mm||500|
|13||X-axis and R-axis speed||mm/sec||400|
|14||X-axis and R-axis accuracy||mm||±0.01|
|15||Front sliding arms||pcs||2|
|16||Bending angle accuracy||(‘)||≤±18|
|17||Back gauge finger stopper||pcs||2|