AVIDO SPB 63T/2500 CNC press brake machine with DA-52S
AVIDO CNC hydraulic press brake is a steel sheet bending machine, it is composed by supporting frame, worktable and pressing board. The main frame is processed by annealing art, long time using, there is no shape changing, keep high bending precision.
- The frame is made of steel structure, left and right vertical plate, worktable and pressure plate are welded into a whole structure. After welding, the internal stress is eliminated by tempering, so the whole steel is good and the stability is high.
- Latest high-frequency responding hydraulic control technology, faster, more efficient and accurate.
- Optimal ratio of parameters and top-level core configuration ensure stable performance and easy operation.
- According to state of sheet metal on the press brake, CNC system can automatically control the table deflection compensation yielding uniform length of all work-pieces angles.
- The distance of the rear gear and the stroke of the slider are controlled by the numerical control system, which is convenient and quick.
- The oil cylinder has been forged, Quenched and tempered, fine grinding, hard chromium plating and other processes, and with the seal ring, the phenomenon of oil leakage in customer service.
- The hydraulic system adopts the integrated hydraulic system of oil road to reduce the installation of the pipeline, and the appearance of the hydraulic system is beautiful and concise.
DA-52S system introduction
- 7” widescreen color LCD
- Crowning system control
- Date backup/ restore via USB
- Bending tool/material/product library
- Automatic bending angle calculation
- Up to 24 languages for selection
- Up to 4 axes (Y1, Y2, and 2 auxiliary axes)
- Advanced Y-axis control algorithms for closed and open-loop valves
|6||Die loading height(Daylight)||mm||380|
|7||Y-axis down speed||mm/sec||180|
|8||Y-axis return speed||mm/sec||120|
|9||Y-axis working speed||mm/sec||4~15(adjustable)|
|12||Max. Back gauge distance||mm||500|
|13||X-axis and R-axis speed||mm/sec||400|
|14||X-axis and R-axis accuracy||mm||±0.01|
|15||Front sliding arms||pcs||2|
|16||Bending angle accuracy||(‘)||≤±18|
|17||Back gauge finger stopper||pcs||4|