AVIDO SPB 125T/3200 CNC sheet metal press brake with ESA530
AVIDO CNC hydraulic press brake is a steel sheet bending machine, it is composed by supporting frame, worktable and pressing board. The main frame is processed by annealing art, long time using, there is no shape changing, keep high bending precision.
- The whole welded machine structure achieves high rigidity; the machine is designed by ANSYS software which can ensure the reliability and precision of the CNC press brake.
- WE67K Series CNC press brake is redesigned based on users’ preference to increase productivity and keep the costs at minimum level with high bending accuracy and low cost maintenance.
- High quality and repetitive bending accuracy are obtained by using synchronized cylinder and proportional valves, which are from world famous brand Rexroth-Germany.
- Bending angle calculation and back gauge position calculation can be achieve by inputting metal sheet material information, sheet size and punch and die size.
- Crowning system can work with CNC controller automatically to achieve higher bending accuracy and linearity. Hydraulic crowning and motorized crowing system are optional.
- CNC back gauge with several axes can work with different shape work-pieces well.
- Higher free down speed, higher bending speed, and higher return speed than normal press brake.
ESA530 system introduction
- 7” widescreen color LCD
- Crowning system control
- Selectable and programmable axes and auxiliary functions
- Bending tool/material/product library
- Automatic bending angle calculation USB memory stick available on all products range
- 2D graphic preview for part pieces
- Full hardware and software compatibility among all products range
|6||Die loading height(Daylight)||mm||380|
|7||Y-axis down speed||mm/sec||180|
|8||Y-axis return speed||mm/sec||120|
|9||Y-axis working speed||mm/sec||4~15(adjustable)|
|12||Max. Back gauge distance||mm||500|
|13||X-axis and R-axis speed||mm/sec||400|
|14||X-axis and R-axis accuracy||mm||±0.01|
|15||Front sliding arms||pcs||2|
|16||Bending angle accuracy||(‘)||≤±18|
|17||Back gauge finger stopper||pcs||4|