AVIDO QC11Y-8*3200 guillotine shearing machine with P40 system
AVIDO guillotine shearing machine offer excellent cutting results and minimal deformation on small strips. Shearing is a quick and simple way to cut thin sheet metal. A guillotine is a machine tool that cuts some types of sheet metal.
- The streamlined welded machine structure achieves high rigidity; the machine is designed by ANSYS software which can ensure the reliability and precision of the shearing machine.
- The motors for backgauge are controlled by inverter, which can achieve high positioning accuracy 0.05mm of the backgauge by changing the frequency and voltage of motor.
- Top blade with four cutting edges and bottom blade with four cutting edges (6CrW2Si).
- X axis(Backgauge) and cutting time can be programmed by E21S system controller, which can store up to 40 groups of programs.
- Cutting angle can be adjusted by CNC controller, Blade gap can be motorized controlled.
- Hydraulic overload can be protected by overflow valve, knife rack returns by Nitrogen cylinders.
- Foot switch with emergency button can stop the machine immediately when accident happens.
- Adjusting knife gap between upper and bottom blades can achieve better cutting performance.
- Front arms with ruler and roll balls can ensure the cutting accuracy and feed the material easily.
P40 system introduction
- LCD Display
- Manual inching function
- Single set operation
- Program memory
- Made in Germany
- Cutting angle and knife gap control
|1||Max cutting thickness||mm||8|
|2||Max cutting length||mm||3200|
|4||Cutting angle(adjustable)||° (degree)||30′-2°|
|5||Cutting speed||Cutting times/minutes||12-30|
|9||Spring pressure cylinder||pcs||12|