AVIDO J23 160T mechanical punching machine
- J23 series Open Eccentric Presses is a general-purpose press, suitable for forming, blanking, punching, bending, and another cold stamping process.
- C-frame Casting fuselage, maximum rigidity, and minimum deflection for accurate parts and long tool life. the body can be tilted, high rigidity, and less deformation Compact. Thick plates and large columns provide you with the stable platform you need for your demanding application.
- The Machine uses a Rigid rotated bond clutch rigid and well supported. The clutch gives continuous strokes for mass production.
- The crankshaft is made of special alloy steel machined to close accuracy and fitted in bronze bushes for smooth working, longer life & accuracy.
- The properly sized flywheel is made of high grade cast iron, for storing and releasing adequate energy for the pressing operations, and properly balanced for smooth running.
- Gear is of steel cast or fabricated. Gear teeth are generated by the precision hobbing machine.
- The machine is with both hands button and footswitch control.
|4||Slipper Stroke Times||times/min||35|
|6||Shut Height Adjustable||mm||80|
|7||Angle of Inclination||degree||20|
|Slide bottom size||Front and Back||mm||340|
|Left and Right||mm||420|