AVIDO EPB 200T/4000 NC hydraulic bending machine with E21
AVIDO Hydraulic press brake is a steel sheet bending machine, it is composed by supporting frame, worktable and pressing board. The main frame is processed by annealing art, long time using, there is no shape changing, keep high bending precision. Bending die is processed by special art.
- Whole welded structure
- Double cylinders connect slider directly to control its up and down running.
- Mechanical synchronous torsion bar to keep the left-right balance movement.
- Circular guide and ball screw backgauge device
- Top and bottom tools are surface hardened by special treatment.
- 2 back gauge fingers
- Covers for cylinders and top beam
- Foot pedal is produced suitable for single and multiple bends.
- Two front support arms on adjustable linear rail.
- It is a kind of steel torsion bar synchro press brake.
- Electronic control of back gauge and ram stroke, data displayed and manual setting.
E21 system introduction
- HD LCD display, with both Chinese and English language options, a display programming parameters, faster and more convenient programming
- X, Y-axis intelligent positioning, can also be manually adjusted according to need to remove the mechanical hand positioning device
- Built-in dwell time, unloading delay design function, the operation is more simple, no time relays, reduce costs
- Having a key parameter backup and restore functionality, you can always restore the parameters as required, reducing maintenance costs
- Support multi-step programming, complex workpieces can be completed at one time, improve production efficiency and machining accuracy
- All keys on the panel are micro-switches, through EMC, high temperature, vibration and other rigorous testing to ensure product stability and service life
- CE certified to meet the needs of overseas markets.
|6||Max. opening height||mm||460|
|7||Ram down speed||mm/sec||90|
|8||Ram back speed||mm/sec||85|
|9||Ram working speed||mm/sec||5~12|
|11||Max. Backgauge distance||mm||500|
|12||Front sliding arms||pcs||2|
|13||Bending angle accuracy||（′）||30|
|14||Backgauge finger stopper||pcs||4|