8mm thickness guillotine shearing machine with E21S system
AVIDO guillotine shearing machine offers excellent cutting results and minimal deformation on small strips. Shearing is a quick and simple way to cut thin sheet metal. A guillotine is a machine tool that cuts some types of sheet metal.
- The streamlined welded machine structure achieves high rigidity; the machine is designed by ANSYS software which can ensure the reliability and precision of the shearing machine.
- The motors for back gauge are controlled by inverter, which can achieve high positioning accuracy 0.05mm of the back gauge by changing the frequency and voltage of the motor.
- Top blade with four cutting edges and bottom blade with four cutting edges (6CrW2Si).
- The X-axis(Backgauge) and cutting time can be programmed by the E21S system controller, which can store up to 40 groups of programs.
- Cutting angle can be adjusted by the CNC controller, the Blade gap can be motorized controlled.
- Hydraulic overload can be protected by overflow valve, knife rack returns by Nitrogen cylinders.
- Footswitch with the emergency button can stop the machine immediately when an accident happens.
- Adjusting the knife gap between upper and bottom blades can achieve better cutting performance.
- Front arms with ruler and roll balls can ensure the cutting accuracy and feed the material easily.
E21S system introduction
- Backgauge(X-axis ) movement control
- Control AC motor or inverter
- Intelligent and unilateral positioning
- Work-piece counting function
- Double programmable digital output
- 40 programs stored, 25 steps per program
- One key back-up/restore of parameters
- Unit for mm/inch
- Language for Chinese/English
|1||Max cutting thickness||mm||8|
|2||Max cutting length||mm||3200|
|4||Cutting angle(adjustable)||° (degree)||30′-1°30′|
|5||Cutting speed||Cutting times/minutes||12-30|
|9||Spring pressure cylinder||pcs||12|