4+1 axis CNC back gauge hydraulic bending machine with electric box air condition
4+1 axis CNC back gauge hydraulic bending machine with electric box air condition. It is composed of supporting frame, worktable, and pressing board. The mainframe is processed by annealing art, long time using, there is no shape changing, keep high bending precision. Bending die is processed by special art.
- The frame is made of steel structure, left and right vertical plate, worktable, and pressure plate are welded into a whole structure. After welding, the internal stress is eliminated by tempering, so the whole steel is good and the stability is high.
- Latest high-frequency responding hydraulic control technology, faster, more efficient, and accurate.
- The optimal ratio of parameters and top-level core configuration ensures stable performance and easy operation.
- According to the state of sheet metal on the press brake, CNC system can automatically control the table deflection compensation yielding uniform length of all work-pieces angles.
- The distance of the rear gear and the stroke of the slider is controlled by the numerical control system, which is convenient and quick.
- The oil cylinder has been forged, quenched and tempered, fine grinding, hard chromium plating, and other processes, and with the seal ring, the phenomenon of oil leakage in customer service.
- The hydraulic system adopts the integrated hydraulic system of oil roads to reduce the installation of the pipeline, and the appearance of the hydraulic system is beautiful and concise.
- The use of hydraulic deflection compensation gives access to uniform full-length workpieces. Hydraulic deflection compensation consists of a set of oil cylinders under the worktable, which can make the table occurs relative movement and form an ideal convex curve, ensuring the relative positions with slider keep unchanged. Compensation valves are subject to plate thickness and properties of the material to be bent.
DA-58T system introduction
- 2D Graphical touch screen programming
- 15″ LCD TFT color display
- Bend sequence determination
- Developed length calculation
- Bending tool/material/product library
- Automatic bending angle calculation
- Up to 4 axes (Y1, Y2, and 2 auxiliary axes)
- Advanced Y-axis control algorithms for closed and open-loop valves
|6||Die loading height(Daylight)||mm||380|
|7||Y-axis down speed||mm/sec||180|
|8||Y-axis return speed||mm/sec||120|
|9||Y-axis working speed||mm/sec||4~15(adjustable)|
|12||Max. Back gauge distance||mm||500|
|13||X-axis and R-axis speed||mm/sec||400|
|14||X-axis and R-axis accuracy||mm||±0.01|
|15||Front sliding arms||pcs||2|
|16||Bending angle accuracy||(‘)||≤±18|
|17||Back gauge finger stopper||pcs||4|